Sunday, February 15, 2015

CuBengine Ported to OpenFL - New Demo Rendering Voxelstein3D's Map at Full Size

Finally, I finished porting my CuBengine prototype to OpenFL, so the engine now supports more platforms instead of Flash only. Here are some screen shots from the Windows binary, showing the engine rendering the Voxelstein3D's map. Different from the old demo of the original Bengine, which is rendering a scaled Voxelstein3D's map with size 256x256x64, in this new demo, CuBengine is rendering the map with full size (1024x1024x256). This is one advantage of CuBengine over Bengine - Bengine use the raw voxel data format so it only support maximum map size of 256^3, while CuBengine can support very large voxel map with a compressed format, and the maximum size can be 65536^3, subject to hardware limits.

You can download the Win-32 build at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5V2PrQ8xX_ENkZsbER6b1UtY2M/view?usp=sharing

7 comments:

  1. You have a real ability for writing unique content. I like how you think and the way you represent your views in this article. I agree with your way of thinking. Thank you for sharing.
    unblocked games| unblocked games at school| unblocked games| friv4school| friv for school| tetris unblocked| friv games| frivgames| barbie games| barbiegames| monster high games| kizi2| kizi 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.
    happy wheels| cool math games| 8 ball pool| sudoku| yoob| friv| monster high
    tetris| shooting games| barbie games| friv4school|

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. i like this information. keep posting. I like play games:
    happy wheels
    super mario bros
    pacman
    agario

    ReplyDelete
  4. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    - usps tracking
    - iphone 7 release date
    - excel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3 games
    friv 4 school
    kizi 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fascinating! I'm so lucky to find you. Thank you
    About me: I'm admin at:
    kizi agario, kizi games online
    friv.org.in, friv free games
    sushi cat 2 the great purrade unblocked, action games
    zoxy 2, zoxy club
    Go to link and play free 3003 game online: action game - frozen game - io game- racing game-Girl game - shoot game - Girl game - puzzle game ....
    Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors